Control Inventory Costs with a Quality Management System
Between delays, material scarcity, increased prices and labor shortages, supply chain challenges...
•Incorporation of tax information in Suppliers.
•Creation of withholdings automatically in payments to suppliers.
•Registration management with automated update.
• Automatic generation and sending of withholdings to suppliers.
• Blocking the edition of fiscal transactions. Learn more
• Direct integration with AFIP.
• Incorporation of Tax Information in Clients.
• Creation of perceptions automatically when saving the sale transaction.
• Pattern management with automated updating.
• Generation of COT in Remittances.
• Sending sales receipts to customers in an automated way when validated by AFIP.
• Book VAT Purchases and Sales.
• Book of retentions and perceptions
generated and suffered.
• Daily/Digital VAT Book.
• Inflation Adjustments Report.
• Management of provincial registers.
• Inflation adjustment report.
• Files for electronic integration with banks.
• Automatic validation of CUIT with AFIP.
• Automatic loading of the BCRA exchange rate.
• Accommodation of electronic tax certificate.
• Updating of registers in an automated way.
• Maintenance and support included in the subscription.
Our Argentina Location Module does not require an external electronic invoicing provider, the connection is direct with the Federal Administration of Public Revenues (AFIP) through the client's electronic certificate that is hosted on Tekiio's own server.
Our localization was built for NetSuite and is also cloud based. In addition to having the support of multiple clients, it has been validated and certified as a SuiteApp by the 'Built for NetSuite' program, being recognized as a trusted native extension to extend the reach of your ERP.
Since 2008, together with Oracle NetSuite, we have supported multiple clients in their expansion in Argentina and the rest of Latin America.
Get to know some of our clients that operate successfully in Argentina: